YesStyle Make-Up Look (Advent Calendar Products)

Hello everyone!

I did a full-face make-up look using products that you can find on YesStyle along with the make-up products that are included in the YesStyle Advent Calendar. I usually don't take selfies, but I was so impressed with the products that it actually made me feel confident enough to take a selfie and post it for everyone to see!
Please use my YesStyle Friend Code: LILY123 for extra savings!
& drop your code below if you used mine so I can share some love as well!


Products used:
  • Etude House - Drawing Brow (#02 Grey Brown)
  • Missha - Magic Cushion Cover Lasting SPF 50 PA+++ [#23 Medium Beige] — BB Cushion
  • The Saem - Cover Perfection Tip Concealer SPF 28 PA++ [#1.5 Natural Beige]
  • Peripera - Milk Moist Lip Balm [#03 Peach Milk]
  • Chica Y Chico - One Kill Eyeliner Liquid Brush Pen [#02 All Kill Brown]
    The eyeliner was great-- you do have to shake it first to get the product out. The only issue I had was how the eyeliner brush tip was collecting my eyeshadow and getting clumpy, so I had to keep wiping it. This was possibly because I didn't shake the eyeliner first before applying it though. Other than that, it works like a charm with precise and sharp application.
  • LABIOTTE - Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint [#RD02 Nebbiolo Red]
    I applied this on my inner lip as a lip gradient. It's a bright red color with a slight grape taste. Application was easy, but I personally think that the color is too bright on it's own and will only look good as an inner lip gradient.
  • 16brand - R U 16 Lipstick (Taste Chu Edition) [Brown Fudge]
    I applied this over the Labiotte lip tint on the outer parts of my lips to tone down the brightness of the lip tint. The color is really nice and application was smooth. The texture isn't too creamy, so it doesn't glide over your lips, but it's still pretty nice and long-lasting.
  • 3 CONCEPT EYES - Blush Cushion [Peach]
    This blush was so cute and a little goes a long way! I've been wanting to add a peachy orange color blush to my collection and 3CE is one of my favorite make up brands. The product is definitely layer-able(?) so you can make the color very light or very bold. This is probably one of my most satisfied make-up product from the advent calendar.
  • Holika Holika - Jellime Highlighter [#01 Feel So Candy]
    I am in love with this highlighter! It's perfect for cold and dry weathers because of it's jelly consistency compared to powder, and the color is so pretty!! I applied it all over my cheekbones and nose. It has a pearly white shimmer. You only need a little bit, I've just been using the product that's still stuck on top of the seal. 
  • AGATHA - Skin Radiance Primer 
    So this is my first time using this product and definitely not the last time! I don’t normally use primer other than Etude House Face Blur, but the Agatha face primer was one of the contents for this year’s advent calendar so I decided to test it out. After dispensing it from a pump, you’ll find a pale shimmery cream-like consistency. I did not expect the shimmer and was a bit hesitant on applying it at first. However, this product made my face GLOW— like the skin glowing effect after taking off a face mask drenched in essence.  I’m writing this post after about 8 hours of wearing my make-up, and my make up still looks on point. I wish you could tell in the photo, but the primer makes my face look so radiant (like the on-fleek radiance of the sun shining on your fresh highlight). I am absolutely in love with this!
  • Peripera - Ink Fitting Eye Primer
    I don’t really use eye primers because I don’t like how they feel on my eyes, and I usually never have any issues with my eye make up smudging off. I would only use eye primer on long days of going out and when I feel like putting the extra step in my make up routine (which is usually rare).
    The first eye primer that I’ve used was Too Faced, and it made me dislike eye primers because of how sticky it felt, however the consistency of the Peripera is very light and airy. It felt weightless on my eyelids, so I didn’t dislike it. My eyeshadow applied very smoothly and stayed on perfectly all day as well. I might just toss my Too Faced Primer and stick to this. I’ll definitely be using it whenever I travel to areas with more humid weather.
  • Etude House - Play Color Eye Palette [Lingerie Backstages]
    Ugh I wish I took a better photo where you can actually see the eyeshadow on my eyes. The palette is really cute and subtle with light pigments for a soft look. I get more preachy spring vibes from this palette rather than warm autumn/winter tones. I think YesStyle should’ve put in the other eye palette instead to suit the seasonal theme, but I’m not disappointed with this palette. It is definitely usable for an every day look and perfect for all skin tones.

Photo taken using iPhone 11 portrait mode under natural lighting, no edits

Comments